No idea who these people are. suspect they are just running to get preference votes to Celi and Gibb and have no real interest in being elected. A great clue is where they put Celi and Gibb and other unknowns on their preference list.
It will be obvious if they are just preference allocaters (Dummy candidates for Celi and Gibb) Put these people at the bottom of the list on the preference list but before Gibb And Celi.
- Nice guy but very narrow scope. Mostly Historical, Heritage and Green. All good as far as that goes.
- Approach to difficult situations is to not discuss them and cut off any communication with a dissenter.
- Will fit well into the colegiate collective that TheCEO touts in order to get the councillors “in line’.
- No indication that he will go toe to toe with CEO and Officers on key issues if the issue is in conflict
- No indication that he will listen and evaluate alternate opinions to his
- Looks like a preference allocater (dummy candidate – for Gibb i suspect).
- did not know hardly anyone on council
- did not seem to have much of an idea of the workings of council or what they do or how they consult.
- very limited knowledge and i have to wonder what he could contribute to any change at all.
- Very nervous about talking about why he was running and what he stood for. 150 words will be interesting