You can get rid of a dictator, but you can’t get rid of a dictatorship. You can get rid of a person very easily, but the networks, the intricacies, the establishments – you have to flush them out. and to do that is not an easy thing. “Mohamed Nasheed”
The people below have the skills to “flush” them out.
- See “About Me, DUH” Tab. Great guy vote #1 and follow preference indications.
- Current Serving Councillor and one who stands up for transparency and accountability. stands up to the “machine. Must be re-elected
- Excellent Candidate
- Cost Control
- Stands for Transparency and Accountability
GIBB, Ray: ++++ NOT GIBB, DAVID. HE IS ON THE UNWANTED LIST …………………………BIG TIME. HE NEEDS TO BE UNELECTED!!!!
- Good Bloke and worth a look. Follow Preference Allocation
- Another acceptable candidate with the “right” frame of mind
- I believe there are too few people willing to step up and run for council, although there seem to be quite a few this time around. I am passionate about local issues and believe I make considered and rational decisions, this is why I am seeking election.
- In my opinion the CEO’s position should always be advertised, nobody is beyond reproach.
- The SPA is not foreshore dependent so should not be located there. Rosebud central seems to tick a lot of boxes, and with the price saving maybe a fifty metre pool is possible? To spend that much money on a twenty-five metre pool seems a excessive.
- Tootgarook Wetlands are very fragile ecosystem, and should be more stringently controlled. With the amount of threatened species of both flora and fauna we should be looking at stopping all development within its boundaries.
- I am not in favour of increasing the number of campsites on the foreshore.
- The council’s debt has to be addressed especially with the impending aquatic centre. I would have to seek advice on this to give an informed opinion as to how this would be done best.
- I mentioned earlier I believe rosebud central could be the perfect location for the SPA. With the library also there it could make a great public amenity.
- The Rosebud Community Renewal Project has done some good things but could do with greater exposure.
- With the popularity and health benefits of cycling/walking the Bay Trail is worth completing. I think the Peninsula is perfectly suited to cycling and bike lanes should run the full length of Pt Nepean Rd.
- Good candidate and would be an asset to council
- Follow her Preferences
- Good strong candidate.
- Strong credentials in environmental issues
- Follow Preferences